"We rely heavily on TRASER ®. It is the key tool in making sure we keep up to date with the most current pricing information. We use it every day."
|Director, Weiss Electrical Pty Ltd
eDataFeed for Wholesalers
Automate the labour-intensive process of maintaining your product master file. Our eDataFeed provides pricing and product information in flexible formats that can integrate with all the major wholesaler Point-of-sale and inventory business systems. Weekly and on-demand updates via our FTP server provide a reliable, automated, and convenient updating process. Regardless of the business system you have deployed, we have a product and price information updating service that will work for you.
Advantages of working with TSA's eDataFeed Service
- Data from many sources
- Data in different formats
- Need to chase suppliers
- Data not checked
- Data needs to be keyed in
UPDATING WITH TSA
- Data from one source
- Data in consistent format
- Data arrives regularly
- Data checked and verified
- Loaded onto your system
eDataFeed - Using a standardised feed to fuel your systems
- eDataFeed automatically populates business systems with accurate pricing for 240,000 electrical products from 200 manufacturers.
- Its flexible format can be seamlessly integrated with most major business systems, providing employees with immediate access to current and reliable pricing information.
- eDataFeed’s weekly and on-demand updates via our FTP subscription server, permanently reduces costs by alleviating the burden of manual updates.
- Details of database contents are available on request.
- Data format details and test data are available to software developers.
Benefits of using eDataFeed
- Saves time and hassle - No need to process supplier price files in-house, no more scrambling to find product info when dealing with a customer enquiry. Makes quoting, invoicing and purchasing a simpler task for all staff.
- Improves accuracy - Material pricing and product availability is kept correct and up-to-date. Ensures that you are invoicing out correctly based on current price. Even a wholesalers most inexperienced employee can save valuable time by having access to the product information they require, to complete their work correctly and efficiantly.
- Eases Decision making - Ability to cross-reference and compare products when you are dealing with enquiries, producing invoices, and preparing quotes.
- Consistency - Consistency of data throughout the system makes inventory control, administration and accounting simpler, no random creation of multiple stock items for the same physical product.
- Peace of mind - Knowledge that pricing is sourced direct from the manufacturer and delivered by a long standing, trustworthy and Independent Provider.
- Increased efficiency – Accurate and automatic updating of prices, descriptions, catalogue numbers, and other mission critical data elements.
- Easily sell non-stock items – Access a complete electronic catalog of all the items you sell, in stock or not.