"Our section - Project Services - Electrical Engineering utilises and has utilised the pricing information services from Trade Services of Australia for over 20 years and has been using the electronic version of the Contractors Pricing Manual (TRASER ®) for the last 15 years. We find this service invaluable for the pricing of LV copper distribution cables and underground PVC conduits and to a lessor extent switchboard components and internal fixtures. The staff at Trade Service of Australia have always been very helpful in regards to technical support even when the problems are the fault of the end user ie. not downloading the installing the updates within specified time frame. I believe that there will an automatic update option added to TRASER ® in the next few months that will reduce the need for the manual updating process - we are looking forward to this additional feature.
Thanks to the team at Trade Service of Australia."
|Regional Electrical Engineer RPEQ MIEAust, Department of Public Works
Electrical Pricing Manual (EPM) Save time — Boost profits
The Electrical Pricing Manual is a 800+ page Reference Guide on over 60,000 electrical items commonly used by electrical contractors. It can help save you time, improve procurement and maximise profits. This guide has been carefully compiled over the past 25 years and is the only independent Australian source of electrical pricing information in printed form.
The Electrical Pricing Manuals come in two tough, high quality folders. They can be referenced on the road, on-site or in the office. The pages are loose leaf; making the monthly updating and replacement of pages simple and fast. The high quality coded section dividers make it easy to navigate and find information quickly. All items are organised into tabbed sections by commodity codes for simple, fast searching.
- Sturdy binders
- 60,000+ items
- 800+ Pages
- Regular monthly updates
- Correct Information direct from Manufacturers
- Commodity coded for similar items search
- Quick Search Tabs
- No access to Internet or Computer required
- Logically constructed for easy look-up and price comparison
- Fast, easy updating with loose leaf pages
Benefits to you
- Up to date pricing anywhere—at the office or on the road
- Helps stop under-quoting and under-invoicing
- Keeps your wholesaler honest
- Convenient - One point of reference when preparing estimates
- Handy proof of material price when dealing with customer face to face
- No Laptop or PDA required
- Saves time—No need to wait on the wholesaler to get prices
- Peace of mind—Knowledge that pricing is from an Independent source and Direct from the manufacturer
A Sample Page