"Our section - Project Services - Electrical Engineering utilises and has utilised the pricing information services from Trade Services of Australia for over 20 years and has been using the electronic version of the Contractors Pricing Manual (TRASER ®) for the last 15 years. We find this service invaluable for the pricing of LV copper distribution cables and underground PVC conduits and to a lessor extent switchboard components and internal fixtures. The staff at Trade Service of Australia have always been very helpful in regards to technical support even when the problems are the fault of the end user ie. not downloading the installing the updates within specified time frame. I believe that there will an automatic update option added to TRASER ® in the next few months that will reduce the need for the manual updating process - we are looking forward to this additional feature.
Thanks to the team at Trade Service of Australia."
|Regional Electrical Engineer RPEQ MIEAust, Department of Public Works
eDataFeed for Integration with your Business Systems
Let us take the onerous burden of maintaining product information and price in your ERP, Financial, Inventory, Billing or other Business Systems. We are able to provide advanced solutions with comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date product and price databases for use in conjunction with contractors’ estimating and business software applications. We work in close collaboration with the leading developers of contracting systems, leveraging technology and experience to provide creative solutions for complex problems, and to achieve maximum return on your software investment.
Advantages of working with TSA's Data Service
- Data from many sources
- Data in different formats
- Need to chase suppliers
- Data not checked
- Data needs to be keyed in
UPDATING WITH TSA
- Data from one source
- Data in consistent format
- Data arrives regularly
- Data checked and verified
- Loaded onto your system
eDataFeed - Using a standardised feed to fuel your systems
- eDataFeed automatically populates business systems with accurate pricing for 240,000 electrical products from 200 manufacturers.
- Its flexible format can be seamlessly integrated with most major business systems, providing contractors with immediate access to current and reliable pricing information.
- eDataFeed’s weekly and on-demand updates via our FTP subscription server, permanently reduces costs by alleviating the burden of manual updates.
- Even a contractor’s most inexperienced employee can save valuable time by having access to the product information they require, to complete their work correctly and efficiently.
- Details of database contents are available on request.
- Data format details and test data are available to software developers.
Please click on TRASER ® to view current integration with the following systems:
- The Service Manager (TSM)
- Job Express