"We have subscribed to Trade Service’s Video data since 1987, originally the large loose leaf book, then Video Source data for the Video Finder electronic catalogue. Whilst we have always been more than satisfied with the service provided, it is only since the development of an XML data feed for our website that we got to appreciate the efforts of the team at TSA. From the outset they brought honesty, knowledge, skills, professionalism and a sense of humour to the project. After having many issues with other providers and developers, dealing with TSA was a breath of fresh air. Their approach was practical, clear and cost-effective. The project was completed before time, and now the data feed automatically updates my website with fully attributed new release information, as well as revising back-catalogue availability & pricing. Since introducing the feed, our online sales have tripled. We would highly recommend Trade Service to anyone."
Listing in TSA Database
The TSA database is the core from which DVD product data and digital content is distributed and then incorporated into many of Australia's Websites, DVD Kiosks, Franchise Groups, Wholesalers, Retail Stores, Video Hire Stores, Point of Sale Systems, Purchasing, Inventory and Billing systems
Eleven good reasons why you should be listed in the TSA Database
- Instant exposure of your company and products to major stakeholders in the Industry.
- Viewed positively by Channel Partners - Distributor seen as supporting an initiative which helps them maximise sales and achieve greater cost efficiencies
- Increased consumer spend - through more pervasive marketing content for products
- Boosts sales with higher inventory turn - through heightened exposure of back catalogue
- Reduces costs - Reduction of support issues surrounding content provision to partners
- Effective distribution of product information and promotions through an existing network
- Customers are spared from the onerous task of keying-in product codes, prices and descriptions into their business systems, and maintaining that product item in their database.
- Customers have access to product and price information enabling them to promote, order and sell your product even if they do not have it in stock, or carry it regularly.
- The TSA database feed is the primary source for obtaining product data and prices for many online and bricks and mortar operators.
- Increases Channel base - lower cost of content acquisition encourages new entrants
- Peace of mind - Products are represented correctly, accurately, and consistently
To submit a listing, please call (07) 3376 6944