"We at Caslec regard the Electrical Pricing Manual as an indispensable aid to estimating; it improves the efficiency of all our operations areas; the manual is well presented and perfectly laid out; it is accurate and it saves a lot of time; it has a very comprehensive product range; the staff at trade service are helpful and co-operative; we have used this service for a long time and we could no longer work without it; even with the availability of online information, we will continue to subscribe to this service; the overall service is reasonably priced and provides outstanding value."
Electrical Pricing Manual (EPM) Save time — Boost profits when preparing quotes
The Electrical Pricing Manual is a 800+ page Reference Guide on over 60,000 electrical items commonly used by electrical contractors. It can help save you time, improve procurement and maximise profits. This guide has been carefully compiled over the past 25 years and is the only independent Australian source of electrical pricing information in printed form.
The Electrical Pricing Manuals come in two tough, high quality folders. They can be referenced on the road, on-site or in the office. The pages are loose leaf; making the monthly updating and replacement of pages simple and fast. The high quality coded section dividers make it easy to navigate and find information quickly. All items are organised into tabbed sections by commodity codes for simple, fast searching.
- Sturdy binders
- 60,000+ items
- 800+ Pages
- Regular monthly updates
- Correct Information direct from Manufacturers
- Commodity coded for similar items search
- Quick Search Tabs
- No access to Internet or Computer required
- Logically constructed for easy look-up and price comparison
- Fast, easy updating with loose leaf pages
Benefits to you
- Up to date pricing anywhere—at the office or on the road
- Helps stop under-quoting and under-invoicing
- Keeps your wholesaler honest
- Convenient - One point of reference when preparing estimates
- Handy proof of material price when dealing with customer face to face
- No Laptop or PDA required
- Saves time—No need to wait on the wholesaler to get prices
- Peace of mind—Knowledge that pricing is from an Independent source and Direct from the manufacturer
A Sample Page